LARTAN COMUNICACIONES SL (from now on commercially as Lartan Events & Travel), is the owner of the web lartanevents.es and shares this document available to users, with which it intends to comply with the obligations provided in Law 34/2002 , of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE), as well as informing all users of the website regarding the conditions of use.
If you want to contact us, you can do so by postal mail to the address Carrer Francesc Macià 12, 08720, Vilafranca del Penedès (Barcelona, Spain) or by email firstname.lastname@example.org
Any person who accesses this website assumes the role of user, committing to the observance and strict compliance with the provisions set forth herein, as well as any other legal provision that may be applicable.
Lartan Events reserves the right to modify any type of information that may appear on the website, without any obligation to pre-notify or inform users of said obligations, by posting on Lartan Events website being understood as sufficient.
User and Responsibility Notice
Use of site
lartaneventos.es provides access to articles, information and data (from now on called ‘the contents’). The user assumes responsibility for the correct use of the website. This responsibility will extend to:
- Engaging in illicit, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order activities.
- Cause damage to the physical and logical systems of lartaneventos.es, its suppliers or third parties
introducing or spreading computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are likely to cause the aforementioned damage.
- The use of the information, services and data offered by lartaneventos.es contrary to the provisions of these conditions, the Law, morals, good customs or public order, or that in any other way may involve injury to the rights of third parties or the same operation of the site.
In any case, lartaneventos.es will not be responsible for the opinions expressed by users through the blog or other participation tools that may be created, in accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulations.
– Contact form where the user must fill in the name, email, phone, subject and upload file. The data provided through the “Work with Us” section will be used for the purpose of contacting you for possible hiring and / or sending you any information that may be of interest to you in accordance with the request made.
– Navigation and IP address: when browsing this website, the user automatically provides the web server with information regarding their IP address, date and time of access, the hyperlink that has been forwarded to them, their operating system and the browser used. The Spanish Agency for Data Protection considers the IP as personal data. This website will not use the IP to identify its users, this data will be saved and used only for the control and realization of access statistics and visits to the web, to analyze trends, administer the site and to collect demographic information on our basis of users as a whole. In no case will they be communicated or transferred to third parties.
Intellectual and Industrial Property Rights
lartanevents.es is the owner of all the intellectual and industrial property rights of its website (software or texts; brands or logos, color combinations, structure and design, selection of used materials, computer programs necessary for its operation, access and use, etc.), except for some elements (images and video), which have been taken from Pexels.com and Unsplash.com for decorative and aesthetic purposes. These elements continue with the proper use of images and videos, so that it does not infringe their inappropriate use stipulated in the terms and conditions of use of Pexels and Unsplash.
Lartan Events ensures that no images or videos have been used or will be used for the purpose of sale or to suggest appropriation. Neither for the purpose of a possible use in a pornographic, defamatory or misleading context, or in any other way that could be considered fraudulent or illegal. At no time is the use of these images and videos suggested as an appropriation or endorsement of the brand itself.
Pexels and Unsplash grant an irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive and free-to-use license to download, copy, modify, distribute and execute; even for commercial purposes, without attributing the photographer / owner (https://pexels.com/terms-of-service; unsplash.com/terms).
All rights reserved. By virtue of the provisions of the Intellectual Property Law, the reproduction, distribution and public communication, including the method of making it available, of all the content of this website, for commercial purposes, in any support and by any technical means, without the authorization of lartaneventos.es
The user undertakes to respect the Intellectual and Industrial Property rights owned by lartaneventos.es. You can view the elements of the web and even print, copy and store them on your computer’s hard drive or on any other physical medium as long as it is solely and exclusively for your personal and private use. The user must refrain from deleting, altering, evading or manipulating any protection device or security system that was installed on the pages of lartaneventos.es
lartaneventos.es also reserves the right to present civil or criminal actions that it deems appropriate for the improper use of its website and content, or for breach of these conditions.
The relationship between the user and the provider will be governed by current regulations and applicable in the Spanish territory. If any controversy arises, the parties may submit their conflicts to arbitration or go to ordinary jurisdiction, complying with the rules on jurisdiction and competence in this regard. lartaneventos.es is domiciled in BARCELONA, Spain.